The basic take aways:
- Chalets are gaining more interest and we may have all three rented in the very near future. Likely going to do another mailer campaign to raise more funds needed to purchase our next one.
- Texas Tushies opens up today in grey chalet.
- Looking for free Christmas trees, old, lights not working, doesn’t matter, we want to add some more to our downtown winter wonderland! Let us know what you have
- Still looking for help getting bids for picnic tables and accepting donations of gently used picnic tables !!!! Spread the word!
- Going to try and start an ornament fundraiser. Stan is going to see if BG Times office can be the “hub” for these purchases. Families can come and buy one, decorate it how they want and put it on our trees. Thinking around $2-$3 for a small ornament and maybe $10 for BIG ones! More details to come.
- Farmers & Artisans Market ends Oct. 22nd!
- Shop-2-Win Downtown Punch Card Raffle is HAPPENING NOW! Get on our facebook or chamber website to learn more!
- Planning to continue the LIVING WINDOWS at the holly jolly festival again this year!