New to 2020 is our CHAMBER BUCKS! These glorified gift certificates will be used throughout the year for different events AND you can purchase them as gifts! You may even see them used as raffles or as give-aways!
What to know about CHAMBER BUCKS
- They are gift certificates given by the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce to members of the community for various reasons and in a variety of amounts.
- Chamber Bucks are issued by the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce to be used at Chamber member businesses. They can be issued by individuals as a gift, businesses as promotion and/or employee incentives, raffles, etc.
- They can be issued in any amount via cash, check or debit/credit card. ($25.00 minimum purchase)
- The recipient of the Chamber Buck may use the certificate to purchase goods for the value of the certificate and the merchant redeems the certificate at the Chamber office. (Businesses may choose to restrict how the gift checks are used.)
- A great idea for holiday gifts, benefits to raise money, employee incentive programs, holiday bonuses, etc.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- A 6 month expiration date will be applied unless otherwise noted.
Participating CHAMBER BUCKS members and their restrictions if applicable.
*More member businesses will be added as they respond!*
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce
- Pike County Health Department Home Health & Hospice (May be used for any Walk-In Clinic service)
- Gypsy Soul Salon & Boutique
- Forever Primitives & Luncheonette
- Bowling Green Medical Group
- Golden Ruler, Inc.
- B&B Automotive
- Deters Sign Co. & T-shirt Shoppe
- Karen’s Catering
- Ann Layne Boutique
- Prairies Edge Garden Center & Gift Shop
- Ink Therapy & Body Piercing
- Hair Creationz
- Poage Ford (May be used for automotive services. Excludes vehicle purchases.)
- Bowling Green Pharmacy
- Bowling Green Lumber Company
- McCoy-Blossom Funeral Home & Crematory
- Midwest Pest Professionals
- Pawsitively Pampered Pets
- Crossroads General Store
- The Henny Penny
- Spring Hollow Coffee
- PeaceTree Farms LLC