New to 2020 is our CHAMBER BUCKS! These glorified gift certificates will be used throughout the year for different events. You may see them used as raffles or as give-aways!
What to know about CHAMBER BUCKS
- They are gift certificates given by the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce to members of the community for various reasons and in a variety of amounts.
- Chamber Bucks are issued by the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce to be used at Chamber member businesses. They can be issued by individuals as a gift, businesses as promotion and/or employee incentives, raffles, etc.
- They can be issued in any denomination via cash, check or debit/credit card.
- The recipient of the Chamber Buck may use the certificate to purchase goods for the value of the certificate and the merchant redeems the certificate at the Chamber office. (Businesses may choose to restrict how the gift checks are used.)
- A great idea for holiday gifts, benefits to raise money, employee incentive programs, holiday bonuses, etc.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- A 6 month expiration date will be applied unless otherwise noted.
- They can be made in amounts of $25.00 and up.
Participating CHAMBER BUCKS members and their restrictions if applicable.
- Pike County Health Department Home Health & Hospice (May be used for any Walk-In Clinic service)