Our Annual Awards Banquet is held in January each year and is our time to recognize all those who help our community grow.
At this banquet we recognize chamber members for their outstanding work throughout the year within our business community. We give awards for Citizen of the Year, Chamber Member of the Year, Friend of the Chamber and more. At this banquet is when we also swear in our new Executive & General Board Members, pull our chamber raffle prize winner and much more while we enjoy a warm dinner, beverages of all degrees and live entertainment.
This banquet is open to the public although Chamber Members receive official invitations via direct mail. RSVP is required for this all inclusive, business casual banquet event.
The Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce invites you to our 48th Annual Awards Banquet!
Thursday, January 9th, 2020 at the Pike County Fairgrounds starting at 5:00 p.m.
This year will boast a silent auction, new awards, open bar, dinner and live entertainment! Tickets are $40 per person for tables of 8!
RSVP by Tuesday, December 31st, 2019 by printing off the RSVP form here: 2020 Chamber Banquet Invitation
OR RSVP ONLINE!
VOTE FOR THE BEST OF BOWLING GREEN!
We have a short 10 question survey and we need the community to choose the winners!
– Best place to work
– Best Boss
– Best Customer Service
– Best Retail Shop
– Best place to eat
– Koolest place to be
– Best new business in town
– Biggest Community Supporter
– Best not-for-profit
– Best Teacher
* Anyone can vote! Send us your votes, comment them below (on the ORIGINAL POST), or just click on the link below for the anonymous survey!
* Chamber and Non-Chamber members can win!
* Voting ends December 20th!! Winners will be notified and presented awards at our Awards Banquet – Bowling Green MO Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, January 9th, 2020!!