Annually our Chamber hosts raffle fundraisers to help fund our community innitiatives, beautification projects, events, scholarships and so much more. See below the different raffles we have to excite our community with
This raffle is typically started in June and a winner is drawn in early August. This raffle also offers a special opportunity for chamber member businesses to get involved in selling tickets, and if they sell the most tickets, we purchase a $50 gift card from their business to raffle off as a BONUS raffle!
SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES TIME!
Purchase your tickets today to get entered to win $500 worth of Chamber Bucks!; a glorified gift certificate(s) to a Chamber Member Business of your choice! Winner can split the $500 total between up to 10 chamber businesses! See what businesses are participating in Chamber Bucks here so you can plan your winnings! Follow the action on our Facebook page too!
Tickets are on sale NOW!: 1 Ticket for $5.00 | 5 Tickets for $20.00 | Winner will be drawn on August 4TH!
Getting your tickets are easy!
- BUY NOW ONLINE
- Convention & Visitors Center Bureau/ Chamber Office on Wednesdays 8AM-11AM
- Pike County Health Department Home Health & Hospice
- more places to come!
$50 BONUS RAFFLE: The Chamber will draw a bonus winner who will win a $50 Gift Certificate to the Chamber Member Business who sells the most raffle tickets! (Example: If Forever Primitives sells the most tickets, we will draw an additional name to win a $50 Forever Primitives gift certificate!)
The following businesses are participating in this special bonus raffle: Deters Sign Co. & T-Shirt Shop.
This fundraiser typically begins by mid September, tickets are sold at our Annual Champ Clark Heritage Festival, the Pike County Fair, online and at Chamber Board Members places of business. This fundraiser has been a HIT in the community since we began it in 2018. The winner is drawn at our Annual Awards Banquet that is held on the second Thursday in January each year.
FILL THE FREEZER TIME!
Get in on your chance to win a $500 Gift Certificate to Woods Smoked Meats AND a 7 cubic foot deep freeze! Don't need the deep freezer? No problem! You can trade it in for $200 worth of Chamber Bucks to use as you please!
We anticipate this raffle being ready for sales by mid September 2021!
2020 Shop-2-Win Downtown Punch Card Raffle
- Purchase your punch card for $5 at any participating downtown business (listed below). Fill out the detachable end and return to the store clerk. This automatically gets you entered to win a $25 Downtown Coupon!
- Take your punch card around to the different participating downtown businesses and for every $10 you spend at each place you will receive a “punch” on your card. Your goal is to get at least 8 punches from 8 different stores!
- Once you have at least 8 store punches, return your punch card to a participating business by DECEMBER 11th! This gets you entered to win the grand prize of a $200 Downtown Coupon!
- We have 5 charitable organizations listed that you can receive a punch for by donating $10 to them. As some of these places do not have an office, or may have hours of operation difficult to achieve for you we have options below to help make those donations easily and receive your punch!
- Winners will be drawn on December 16th!
Who are the participating businesses?
- Ann Layne Boutique
- BG Pharmacy & Gift Shop
- Bouquet Florist & Gift Shop
- Forever Primitives & Luncheonette
- Gypsy Soul Salon & Boutique
- Kustom Works Hair Salon
- Meme’s Pantry
- Pawsitively Pampered Pets
- Pike Resale Shop
- Rog’s Barber Shop
- Southside Bar & Grill
- Spring Hollow Coffee
What is a Downtown Coupon?
A Downtown Coupon is a gift certificate to any of the participating stores. If you win the $25 Downtown Coupon, tell us which participating store you want and the Downtown Committee will purchase a gift certificate from that store for you! If you win the $200 Downtown Coupon, you may do the same and if you choose, may split it between 4 different stores: Four $50 Gift Certificates!
What are the charities and how do I make a charitable donation for a punch?
You can make a $10 charitable donation to one of the following charities to receive a punch:
- Bowling Green Public Library
- Cancer Memorial Park
- Honey Shuck – Home of Champ Clark
- The Hope Center
Here are your options to make that charitable donation:
- Stop in and make your donation directly to them and receive your punch
- Give your donation to any other participating store and they will punch it for you
- Stop in to our Chamber office (Visitors Center by Walmart) on Wednesday mornings and we will punch it for you
- Make your donation online! NEW this year you can make your charitable donation right here online, just write your order number in the “store verification” portion!