The Champ Clark Heritage Festival has been held annually on the second Saturday in September. Our downtown square is shut down to traffic and fenced off so that we can bring the community numerous local food and craft vendors, a car and tractor show sponsored by the Bowling Green Lions Club, and fun things to do for the kids. You don't want to miss this free event! If you are interested in volunteering or sponsoring the event check out the neighboring tabs above!
This one-day festival will be held on Saturday, September 11th, 2021 from 9am-3pm, in picturesque downtown Bowling Green, Missouri.
Schedule of Events:
FREE PANCAKE BREAKFAST
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM : United Methodist Church
CAR & TRUCK SHOW
9:00 AM - Sponsored by Bowling Green Lions Club.
VINTAGE TRACTORS, CARS, STATIONARY MOTORS DISPLAY
9:00 AM - Sponsored by the Vintage Machinery Club
PIKE-LINCOLN QUILT GUILD HERITAGE QUILT SHOW
9:00 AM - NOON : Inside Community State Bank
PIKE COUNTY GENEOLOGICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM - FREE TOURS
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM : Pike County Geneological Society next to BGPD. They will also be selling Mollie Price's Porcelain dolls at discounted prices.
CRAFT VENDORS & EXHIBITORS
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Check out the Vendors tab for information on becoming a vendor!
PARADE - Special 9/11 Tribute
9:00 AM - Line Up Begins: Bowling Green High School. Best Float Contest/No registration required
10:00 AM - Parade Begins. Featuring Grand Marshalls: Rhonda Stumbaugh, 2020 Citizen of the Year & Ryan Bibb, 2019 Citizen of the Year
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM A fun filled area for kids Including the Bubble Bus!
PAINT THE STREET CONTEST
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Sponsored by the Downtown Revitalization Committee held on South Court Street in front of MASH.
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Food Court Open
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Food BINGO
If you are interested in keeping up to date with details regarding our festival please follow our facebook event page!
The 26th Annual Champ Clark Heritage Festival: Saturday, September 11th, 2021
It is that time of year again and Bowling Green’s largest community event is growing closer. One reason why Heritage Day’s is such a success each year is because of the generous sponsorship of our local businesses. If you are interested in supporting this festival by becoming a sponsor, please choose from the options below.
Platinum Sponsors: $250
- Your business name in all of our radio, paper, and social media advertisements for the event.
- Your business logo/name advertised via the parade
- Your business logo on display during the event on our 8 foot tall display boards surrounding the square.
Gold Sponsors: $125
- Your business listed in our social media advertisements
- Your business listing on display during the event on our 8 foot tall display boards surrounding the square.
Without the sponsorship's of our local businesses in Bowling Green and Pike County we would not be able to continue this history filled event. We look forward to your sponsorship and another successful festival this year.
READY? SET.... SPONSOR!
Thank you for your interest in our annual Heritage Festival event. This one-day festival will be held on Saturday, September 11th, 2021 from 9am-3pm, in picturesque downtown Bowling Green, Missouri.
Vendor applications for the 26th Annual Champ Clark Heritage Festival event are not yet available and will be posted here when they are.
We are proud to invite you to participate in this popular festival which attracts hundreds of attendees throughout the one-day event. As the host organization of this annual event, The Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce strives to make the Champ Clark Heritage Festival a positive experience for all our vendors as well as those attending the Hestival, and our policies are a reflection of those efforts.
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS:
TYPES OF VENDORS ALLOWED:
- Exhibitor (Non-Seller) OR Vendor (Seller) $35.00 : Merchandise, Non-Profit Organizations, Civic Organizations, Businesses, Institutions, Individuals & Artists. No duplicate direct sales vendors allowed.
- Food/Beverage Vendor $35.00 : No Soda Sales or duplicate menu items allowed. Must comply with Pike County Health Department Regulations. Must submit copy of liability insurance.
- Campaign Committee or Political Club $30.00
- Applications and fees must be submitted before August 27th, 2021.
- Forms can be mailed in with payment: Checks Payable to: Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce PO Box 401, Bowling Green, MO 63334 - OR - Online form can be submitted and online payment can be made.
- Set-up begins at 7 a.m. • Set-up closes at 8:45 a.m. • Festival begins at 9 a.m. • Pack-up begins NO SOONER THAN 3 p.m.
- Festival Location: Downtown Business District, including the intersections of Court Street, Main Street, North Main Cross and Church Streets.
- Vendors will be placed in locations based on first come first serve basis. Forms must be completed either by paper or online and must accompany payment.
- Electricity is limited, first come first serve. Food roasters will require a 12 gauge extension cord.
- Only ONE vendor per food item or direct sales vendors.
- All spaces are 12' x 12'. Additional spaces can be purchased for $35.00 and will neighbor your originally assigned space.
- Await confirmation from the Champ Clark Heritage Festival Steering Committee. Registration fees are refundable if vendors are not approved. If a vendor or exhibitor is approved, then the registration fee is not refundable.
- Please keep in mind that early application is strongly encouraged as vendors who apply early are given priority for acceptance and space selection. Submission of your completed application and/or past participation does not ensure acceptance. Booth location assignments will be made at the discretion of the Champ Clark Heritage Festival Steering Committee.
- No duplicate food item sales allowed.
- No soda sales allowed.
- Required Temporary Food Permit From Pike County Health Department must be available day of event.
- Must submit proof of liability insurance along with application.
READY? SET... REGISTER!