The Downtown Revitalization Committee presents it’s second annual Shop-2-Win Downtown Punch Card Raffle!
This is an exciting fundraiser for the committee as it involves getting shoppers to spend their shopping funds locally and gives them the opportunity to WIN gift certificates to use at their favorite downtown business! Our downtown is growing and we want to ensure everyone has a reason to shop ALL of our downtown shops!
- Purchase your punch card for $5 at any participating downtown business (listed below). Fill out the detachable end and return to the store clerk. This automatically gets you entered to win a $25 Downtown Coupon!
- Take your punch card around to the different participating downtown businesses and for every $10 you spend at each place you will receive a “punch” on your card. Your goal is to get at least 8 punches from 8 different stores!
- Once you have at least 8 store punches, return your punch card to a participating business by DECEMBER 11th! This gets you entered to win the grand prize of a $200 Downtown Coupon!
- We have 5 charitable organizations listed that you can receive a punch for by donating $10 to them. As some of these places do not have an office, or may have hours of operation difficult to achieve for you we have options below to help make those donations easily and receive your punch!
- Winners will be drawn on December 16th!
Who are the participating businesses?
- Ann Layne Boutique
- BG Pharmacy & Gift Shop
- Bouquet Florist & Gift Shop
- Forever Primitives & Luncheonette
- Gypsy Soul Salon & Boutique
- Kustom Works Hair Salon
- Meme’s Pantry
- Pawsitively Pampered Pets
- Pike Resale Shop
- Rog’s Barber Shop
- Southside Bar & Grill
- Spring Hollow Coffee
What is a Downtown Coupon?
A Downtown Coupon is a gift certificate to any of the participating stores. If you win the $25 Downtown Coupon, tell us which participating store you want and the Downtown Committee will purchase a gift certificate from that store for you! If you win the $200 Downtown Coupon, you may do the same and if you choose, may split it between 4 different stores: Four $50 Gift Certificates!
What are the charities and how do I make a charitable donation for a punch?
You can make a $10 charitable donation to one of the following charities to receive a punch:
- Bowling Green Public Library
- Cancer Memorial Park
- Honey Shuck – Home of Champ Clark
- The Hope Center
Here are your options to make that charitable donation:
- Stop in and make your donation directly to them and receive your punch
- Give your donation to any other participating store and they will punch it for you
- Stop in to our Chamber office (Visitors Center by Walmart) on Wednesday mornings and we will punch it for you
- Make your donation online! NEW this year you can make your charitable donation right here online, just write your order number in the “store verification” portion!